If your question is not in the list, please click here
Select a topic
A French SME with international influence, a manufacturer of solutions for access control and locking systems since 1985, CDVI Group maintains market leadership, innovation and cutting-edge design under the guidance of founder and CEO David Benhammou.
Since its creation, the company has showed continued growth, and currently employs 250 international employees, a dozen sales offices worldwide and generates more than forty million euros in turnover.
31, Avenue du Général Leclerc, 93691 PANTIN cedex FRANCE.
All CDVI products are subjected to the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards, according to the European directive. The objective of this directive is to limit the use of hazardous substances.
Since 1st July 2010, CDVI Group has been joined to Recylum (www.recylum.com) via the subsidiary DEEE Pro. All its products are recycled according to established standards and directives.
An integrated Research & Development Service, being 20% of the group´s investments, allows innovation and suggests complete solutions in cutting edge technology.
The Group´s strategy relies on 3 major factors:
- Internal abilities and expertise (R&D, production, marketing)
- makes, ranges and products with high name recognition and quality
- client proximity (France & International networks).
The Group prospects: to always be at the cutting edge of technologies, to innovate and suggest complete solutions and be competitive within the market.
Access control on-line and stand alone, biometric readers, Digicode® keypads, Vigik®, telephone entry systems, automated doors, radio & infra-red systems, locking devices, power supplies, fire system components and accessories.
Access control is a computer system which consists of associating right of access to goods or people at a given site, completely safe and by authorisation (password, card, key, biometry....). Access control can be logical (computer system, operating system or a specific application) and / or physical (building, premises).
Terena®, Digiway®, Digicode®, Vigik®, Centaur®, Diax®, Bergdata®, Erone®.
All CDVI Group products respond to European & International standards & certification:
• CE Certification,
• R&TTE Certification,
• IP Code (International Protection Rating) - (International Standard IEC 60529),
• Environmental test methods - salt spray (standard EN 50130-5),
• Certification FCC (Federal Communications Commission) CFR 47 part 15 compliance,
• Environmental test methods - temperature (standard EN 50130-5),
• Environmental test methods - vibrations (standard EN 50130-5),
• Accessibility standards, certification UL,
• Certification DEEE (WEEE) & RDS (RoHS).
At your nearest distributor or directly on CDVI Extranet.
Through a simple order, your codes and password are sent to you by email in all confidentiality. This way you will have access to the entire set of technical documentations.