IGNES is the result of the merger of 4 professional syndicates belonging to the FIEEC:
• DOMERGIE : Products and installation of electrical and home automation systems
• GIMES : Electronic security equipment (intrusion, access and video surveillance)
• GISEL : Independent security lighting and sound alarms
• SYCACEL : Protection and wiring support (conducts, discharge spout and cable paths)
• 60 industrial enterprises or groups
• more than 2 billion € turnover in the related French market
• more than 15,000 direct jobs, 80,000 induced jobs
• world leaders and an eco-system for innovative SMEs.
IGNES is a member of the Federation of Electric, Electronic and Communication Industries (FIEEC).
11/17 rue de l’Amiral Hamelin
CDVI: subscriber to the subsidiary for recycling professional electrical waste from buildings.
CDVI joins up with the first subsidiary for collection and recycling dedicated to professional electrical waste from buildings. CDVI is a member of IGNES, one of the 5 professional syndicates at the origin of this subsidiary, entrusted with the know-how of the eco-organism Recyclum. This voluntary and eco responsible commitment from the latter, enables CDVI customers to benefit from a simple and free solution to ensure the recycling of their products (access control).